令和5年度 福岡アジア美術館レジデンス事業（アーティスト・イン・レジデンス）公募開始/Open Call for Artist-in-Residence22.12.14
[ Open Call for Artist-in-Residence ]
Fukuoka Asian Art Museum Residency Program (Artist-in-Residence) for FY2023 has finally started accepting applications!
The number of applicants has been further increased from this year’s open call, and we will be inviting about 9 artists from Japan and abroad.
They will develop various activities based in studios in a former junior high school building. We will do our best to support artists who wish to spread their wings to the world!
◆Number of artists
Around 9 artists (groups) from overseas/Japan/Fukuoka
◆Period of invitation
(1) July – October, 2023 (within 90 days)
(2) September – December, 2023 (within 90 days)
(3) January – March, 2024 (within 60 days)
(1) Support for travel, accommodation, living expenses, production of artwork (up to 600,000 yen), and exhibition expenses.
(2) Support artists’ production during their residency in cooperation with local art professionals, universities, etc.
(3) Publicize the activities of the artists by showing their residency works to the public.
December 15, 2022 – January 20, 2023
◆How to apply
For more information, please visit the museum’s website at